About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

and my legs won't stop shaking


Process of eliminating. Don’t click eject, just keep on writing. Simplistic. Sometimes, good things take time. Sometimes, good things happen quickly. Having realizations now makes life feel alright, and no time lost at this age of being 18. All I need are the clothes on my back and that’s all there is to it, they say. If I had to grab one thing, it would probably be some type of knife. We’re actually more intelligent than we may perceive ourselves. My brain, sometimes a dusted, rusted book on a shelf locked with a key, is being opened up again - this time, for good. These things that you keep up there are the things that guide you through the day, navigate you to the places and things you want to see, and give you answers to what your heart cannot process. Yet, if we live off our hearts, we might become what I like to call “fallacy-fallen,” so we need a bit of head in there. Not all the time, though. Less is more, they also say. Now I’m not saying buy the most valuable things and limit yourself to ones that have the greatest features. What is “value” anyway? What does it stand for? Where did “significance” come from? Importance: what is yours? My name isn’t Collin Wright, but I’m beginning to think like the feller himself. Inspired, you may call it, or intrigued. Absorbed or exposed, or seeing through the seams. Ramble, grump, do what it is that you do as I keep on writing while the phone rings and the water spills and drips coldly onto my lap and the wind doesn’t stop, and the cars don’t stop, and her voice playing doesn’t stop and my hands; keep on typing, keep on typing, keep on..

No comments:

Followers