About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

life on paper

Aside from that anger-at-my-fingertips-like-fire-from-Ang-the-Avatar, if you look at my life on paper, it looks like a sweet cookie took a bite out of Mr. Bitter. What I mean is, it looks and sounds incredible, if that isn’t too dolled up to say great at the least. It doesn’t feel that way. Allow me to pour you an example like a glass of water.

Last Friday: Laguna Beach with a good friend, bought an outfit, watched the sunset.
Saturday: Gene’s bonfire, made some new friends, crashed two weddings with Marwa, a midnight treat of In-n-out
Sunday: Babysit, watched a movie
Monday: Relaxing day
Tuesday: Nice school day, Disneyland for the rest
Wednesday: Filmed in journalism, looked kind of awesome, yes
Thursday (today): Happy Veteran’s Day to all! Furniture shopping, met so many people, added a stack more of business cards to my collection of my aunt’s indecisiveness, and continued hitting up a dozen stores, passed out, finished some homework
Friday: Class, culinary run with Kayla, counsel apt, Jamie drop-by, Jess date for the evening

Refreshing, isn’t it? So it seems, until you chug it away, being left with a stomach ache.

My cuppa tea is to ease this all away and look at the simple things. Let's just relax and sleep on it. Let it go. I have been really good about taking myself out of a situation and thinking, "Just watch. Don't fret." Seeing slow actions from afar. Provoking thought. Creating a more tense walk yet a less frustrating sight and a stern time on heart beats. 

Oh yeah, and you could totally stalk my life with this oh-so-not-detailed schedule. Maybe. Possibly. Definitely maybe. I wonder if any of my professors read my blog..

No comments:

Followers