About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thrill me, don't bill me

Tomorrow’s horoscope: Friday, November 12, 2010

You're wasting your energy, Sagittarius, and you know it. You go out to dinner, attend parties and shows, but you're never really present. You listen to people but what they're saying doesn't interest you in any fundamental way. Yes, you're bored, and you're afraid to admit it to yourself. The depth of your inner search requires that you use a lot of energy to reexamine your life.

How do you know?! Listening to someone else, or a computer, rather, allows me to see the truth. How sad is that? I am bored. I’ve been bored with life. I seek out adrenaline-pumping situations that I wouldn't ordinarily do, things that would get me in trouble, things that aren’t like me. Instead of attending a few of the bundle parties I get invited to, I crash a wedding. Instead of watching a popular television show with I’m-ridiculously-good-looking ‘actors,’ I sneak on a set of the show being filmed. Instead of watching the drunks run into the water along the sea’s side, I’m running with them (sober).

I’m so tired and so bored with my life. It screams change, but I don’t dare open to door too much, just peek a little so that I can feel the slight breeze. It’s not enough. I need full action. Full on ridicule that allows me to wake up the next morning saying, instead of thinking, Fuck yeah, I did that.

No comments:

Followers