About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Below negative

How do we know that we want to get out, get out and see everything else? All but a mere function, a mere spark we each have programmed some place, some place hidden? I think, maybe, we want to travel, we want to see the world, see outside our bubbled boxes.. because we're a little bit naive. In the very best way. Because we don't know. We don't know what's inside of us, thereofre, we want to explore what's outside of us. Because, maybe, just maybe that will help define us. And maybe it doesn't. Or maybe we get inspired, too, moves by all the things around us. I know that's true. We might know it subconsciously. But is what we like to call "inspiration" really recycled, or is it planted from another idea, or literally brought out of this world? I suppose there are very many ways to see this theory, if you'd like to call it that. I'm intrigued. And questioning ourselves. Well, that's just normal. Confusion. Exhale. Cooperation. And a love for moments. That's risk taking. Maybe we won't remember here. Maybe we'll remember it. Or, maybe just ourselves. And maybe it doesn't matter. But we do, I think. We do matter. We feel it. We see it.
We know it.
I know it.

No comments:

Followers