About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Render

If pain is in the mind, then let's stop listening and believing there is such thing. We will be numbed from our emotions undergoing no feeling or sense of self destruct. No paying for the cost. No gripping the "ungrippable," the "grippless." Now, I write to you, reader, because I am distracting myself from feeling this jaw drilled pain. Pain so deep that they had to give me 11 shots to numb my face. It's been 5. It's been 5 days. 7 pieces in, a few replaced, and waiting out for the strong point of delivery to be, well, delivered. Utterly and completely. With not hesitant truth, but with the mere silence of soliloquy. If you have read to this point, I dare you to stop. Stop reading. Distract yourself, just like I'm distracting my emotion. Go on, carry on with your life. You know, if you continue reading, you are bringing me to life. You are in the future from this post text. You are The Future.
I am The Past.

Passed

(passt)

Past.


The Past.

So, come find me, and knock one in lightly. Don't wake them, they don't know what they're listening to. Go on, live dreamlessly in reality. See where it takes you. Because if you don't have an open mind, you have not a clue of injustice of my words and syllabus. Nothing close. Probably just gibberish. If you do, indulge in the meaning of this distraction, that makes one of us.

No comments:

Followers