About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

As you please

Dearest Monsieur,

     I drifted away from my keyboard. My eyes have been sulking. Too much studying, research, tabs, music, articles, too many friends, too many prices, too much. Just too much. And not enough air to breathe.
Screw that. Too brief. We’re so fortunate to have options. To have variety, to feel, to care, the diversity and cultures, the academics, the street smarts, the debating moments on what pack of gum we’re going to buy, the flavors, the colors, the beauties. We’re all going to die. We live and let live. The way I see it, we win some, we learn some. We do not win and lose. Hypothetically, we’re challenging ourselves. We want. We get. We earn. We reward. We give and we take. We, again, live and let live. We mind.  We do not rewind, but reminisce. We speak, sing, listen, and practice. We are living indoors, but our head, our head is out on the edge.



     I felt as if there was some force upon my body, bringing me back to fully complete and suck out the righteousness at my fingertips, hardening as I type faster and faster. More quickly as I cannot bear to think another word, because I think through my hands. And all that I have come for. All this way, what way is it that brought me here? Shoot. I really would enjoy a precise meaning empowering my childish ye t mature bickering upstairs-in my brain. Do as you please. I stand tall with a high head, enjoying the breeze. Do not abolish the things you do, but to better them for further cycles which could inspire oneself into a new dish of success.


Switch and shift, extirpate, interpret, relate, understand, and accept. Be open minded. Don’t shut it down.

I run off topic all the time, but it somehow connects. Everything just connects.

“When we practice listening, we become intuitive.”

Listen, hold it, feel it, live and let live.  What quails in and out of your mind?

We try to keep improving for the future of others. We want to give them a life we want to have. But something knocks us down, and lets us… stop. There is relief; we figure it out, growing. That helps improving ourselves, whether it shows, or not.





Realizations are simply the greatest. 'Nuff said.

I sign to you with ease,
Summer

Haha, I don't know.

No comments:

Followers