About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Check mate

Pre-control mode. My plan. Learned my lesson. No need to drill throats.

It is left unsaid. We all do it, we all think it. If thinking burned calories, I would have died of anorexia.
I wish I could be myself. But we know that this a mere “pit” stop in the road to success. All success has bumps and bruises and blood. What would success mean without any of the three b’s (besides bitch. I thought that could be too controversial, for, I don’t exactly let that roll off my tongue, put great use in it), if not much intensity, much more? Where would the success come from? It would have no meaning, a poise of direction. An infinite posture, a ride, a slogan for some ignorant company swaying the naïve customers.

I want you to decive me. Misunderstand me. So that, I challenge you to understand. To break your laze spree of generous acts being unfaithful. Because you don’t “feel like” doing something, you excuse yourself from the wave of remedies, and of otherwise beginnings. I give you these words because I hope you can interpret them in your own way, relating them in some way, giving you a show, argue with them in some way, defying back ridicule and outsight. Questions. I’ll leave you mind-boggled for now. Until we meet again, I’ve signed off on getting into my head, now that I’ve lured you to achieve your bucket list item.

# 173.“What the hell is she saying?” 



No comments:

Followers