About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rise and shine!

Awaking from an afternoon peek of the sun, I'm ready to begin my day. It's new news.


What shall it consist of? Oh, probably sweet melodies and deprecate moves in my room, my tiny but content room.


This isn't a me you may know, this is a me I'll more so shoot up with prediction and be ridiculously witty and maybe a little blunt. Or maybe not. See, I cannot even decide what I want to be. I don't feel absolute and comfortable here quite yet. I'll be honest. I don't know what to fill up these spaces with. Allegedly, I end up attacking with a spoonful of words to make you choke. Oh the irony.



Just like the cinnamon trick, except this is honey, honey. Sweet.

No comments:

Followers