About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Capture

Have high ambitions and goals. Maintain them. Be impossible.


We must reflect. We must be role models. We must accept and relate. We must control emotional heart. We'll do our thing, our way. I'll see you there.


It may not make sense now, allow time to heal and the little will be possible. The nonsense will be sense.


He said, "Keep a good head and always carry a light bulb."
If it falls apart, only you can put the pieces back together.


Where does your light lie, where does it shine? Is it a person, a broad noun? Do you have a light? Do you believe in optimism? Surely, I'd hope you do! Is it in the sound, the traveling time of limited motion and activity? Where are we, who are we, and what is happening?
Can't tell you why, but you'll know "when."
The 5 W's. The 5 senses call for duty.



Why, yes, I got crabs. Now, save your sanity before you reach a guttered joke. No pun intended. Although, I did go there. So excuse me. By the way, "pamusoro" means excuse me in Shona, a language from Zimbabwe. You learn something new everyday. You're welcome.

Just little crabs searching for its "warm water" in the big sea.

No comments:

Followers