About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Secrets

Subtle beauty. Hold your own. Life is beautiful, I repeated today. Life is beautiful, I repeat once more.
The feeling is infinite. I don't want to write about it because I'll be letting go of it; out it will be from my body.
A brief, typed up care free prescription. I'd rather write this in a notebook. Because the sway of my pen on paper beats the hell out of block letters.

A beauty. A day of body facials, cooking, laying out, spiritual conversations, strawberry soup dressed with blueberries and mint leaves and cream cheese cookies for desert. A day of refreshing momentum. New people, touching bases, reading, pajamas, run-ins of old souls, free garage sales and endless free vibes. Of true love. Of movies, tears, and grasping fingertips of holding on. Speaking of which, we watched Letters to Juliet. The way she mapped out the scavenger hunt, I am hopeless romantic and would do something like that-hunt down love, find it, and give it the right scrolled words of, "THE END" and so. She was a writer, as I wish to someday be. You just know. Some things you just know.


We promised we would meet back there in ten years. We shook on it. I promised. I'll be twenty-seven and almost a half.


I like you.
It's right.
This friendship. This bond between the four of us. It was right. 

I like to leave something beautiful behind, for someone else to find. I left a picture note on the back of the survey. A drawn diagram of a beautiful day.

Eye opening. Refreshed. I'm glowing.

We have a goal.



They say, “Actions speak louder than words,” but, words last forever.
I'm inside out. We are the bourgeoise. Being on your mission and in your own moments. It’s captivating.
Nothing else stops you but yourself.
It’s almost like being woken up, but you’re already there, more woken up than ever.

Kick your heels up, let's walk on Cloud 9. So we did.

Not knowing is the beauty, I don't want to write knowing.

Here is an interpret show of my message:




Do you ever want to just change it? I want to let it out. thrown it all up. So I can take it with me, in my mind of having it all figured out. I want to just do my duties, and you can watch. I’m sure the view will be from a high stand. The view will be amazing.

Just do it, do what pleases you and the rest will fall into place.

I’m sure it unlocked the hearts, if not tears, to all that were there. I'm glad to be a part of the opportunity to join the spree of key. Let your heart out. Sob like you mean it.

Maybe it will be found. Maybe it will be heart. Law of attraction. As you wish.
Caution, toss with hope.


Bon voyage.

No comments:

Followers