About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dear Sir,

Do something because you want to do it, be outrageous. I find myself being comfortable and exert in class, although I'm in "work mode." It doesn't have to make sense.
Admire.
Give yourself some appreciation once in a while, we need it.
And with the hard work with following success, give back success.
Give and take. Never give up, don't hold wholesome routines, be unheard of. Create a rich quality--one that not only has intellectual desire for your actions, but senses, causes, predictions, theories. Give and get what your back put into it.


"Better a Has-been than a Never-was. But better a Never-was than a Never-tried-to-be."


He pulled twenty items out of the bag, there were twenty-four of us. My hand stood against gravity. The blood, falling down to my elbow, then to my shoulder cap. I waited. Time stood, and moved rationally. I have photographic memory. I was the one out of twenty-four prospecting students to get nineteen items scribbled down, in detail-but was not essential, out of twenty. Mission accomplished. My class now knows I am a genius.


And, perhaps you do it for the view. Just don't expect much, because the feeling is unseen, and that's the best view you can get.

No comments:

Followers