About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Monday, June 21, 2010

rebuild, remake, and any other re's you can come up with because quite frankly, I'm not brain dead but I'm soul squished

We're all human here, right? So we all have purpose, we each get nervous, we love and we hate. We think and we meditate (some), we breathe and we sing--not all well, but we do it anyway and annoy any other human in the distance of 50 feet (depending on how annoying your vocal range is), but we're not here to impress. Yeah, I-M-P-R-E-SS. I actually said that aloud while typing. And the E-SS part, makes me want to write ass but say it with a British accent. No offense, Brits.


Let's not think anymore. But focus. TRY. Breathe infidelity and be be be ourselves. Cranky enough, it's almost 3 in the morning and I'll be sleeping on it. It's the Summer Solstice. I'm a timekillin' expert. I'd definitely like to write about my experience on my little vacation on my own, although I'm a little puzzled and exhausted.
For now, we can leave it at:
Getting hit on by every male to cross my path, relaxation in my uncle's built in movie theater, going out to eat for every meal (I've probably gained some weight), daaawg walking, perfect outfits that I had planned precisely with every single accessory exact--with it all drawn down and checked off a list, twice--sippin' water in the hundred degree weather, and having my body break down in every possible way. I got a concussion one day, dislocated my shoulder another, caught a cold, and you name it. It happened to me. Haha, don't ask. I have convinced myself that I am crazy. Not the normal crazy, crazy as in, I should probably be shipped to Shutter Island as number 68.
Doc's sometime soon, getting tests done for pretty much everything to make sure I'm not psychologically disturbed. Just kidding, sorta. It's all in my head. I just worry too much.
So yes, it isn't a good thing to care about everything. Not that "care" as "I care what you think" care, but more so-I see the good in everyone and have a big heart, want to help the world, think I can save it and everything that stands upon it, kind of care. I care too much. And besides, maybe I have more caring to grasp for people that don't give a squat. But is caring enough? I mean, feeling for someone or something isn't going to change something. Actions should be squeezed like a ripe lemon. Bad metaphor, but bear with me. Actions might speak louder than words. But words last forever. Ya dig?


I begin night class technically today. Au revoir.


I'm so effortless when it comes to this blog. I could make it a lot more easy on the eyes, fashionable, photos of myself, inspirations, and other treasured garbage but this seems to be where the eject part of my mind vomits. And if you're reading this, enjoy it's bitchin' attitude.

No comments:

Followers