About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

like clockwork

You just know when you know.
I was just lurking (who says that anymore, "lurking" Luuuuurking?) through some old MemoPad posts on my BlackBerry, here's something I wrote on the tenth..


"I really don't know where else to write this, so here goes my swirling time clot of unreasonable PM vomit. You know, I think it's really important that we appreciate the time we are born in. A lot of people say, and yes I've been thinking about this very often lately, that they wish they were born 'back in the _____.' 'I was born in the wrong decade.' Me? I'm grateful for living now. I want to live 'now,' 'in the moment' and what we have is so important. I think we are changing, and evolving so rapidly. And to be apart of this generation probably comes with a purpose. So, enjoy this. And I've been hearing it very much recently, it's recognizable and more of a habit than a trend, that we should love our time. There's nothing you can do about it anyway, so quit the complaints. I once sat in the third row of a play, and heard the wise words-not so much a line-roll off an actor's tongue and into the atmosphere so beautifully. 'It takes life to love life.' And to be reminded; that makes my knees weak (in a great way)."



Only $508,900. Only.
"Pour le Mérite"

No comments:

Followers