About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Monday, June 21, 2010

It's quiet, too quiet

I shall sit in my room until the sun may rise. I'm peeking through my blinds, watching the florescent shades sink and transform into pastel and heavy dos.
It's incredible to think, we write, write, write, and yet we are unnoticed. We do it for ourselves.
I'll be damned, I really love that we're all connected here somehow, through blogging. I've been clicking "next blog" continuously, uninterested and then every so often one or two will catch my attention much more striking than that of the previous. Do I even make sense? It's 5 AM now. Or in military time, it's 17:16.

Why, I wonder when and if somebody is actually reading along. And then again, I think of everyone else, doing their own thing-separated yet connected. By commas and periods. We are individuals.

Listen to the sounds out there. More importantly, listen to the sounds inside you.

No comments:

Followers