About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

fff

Define "normal."
Dimmed the lights. A click of his mini flashlight. Serious mode, he asked if I hear voices. I said yes. "Don't worry, that's completely normal." A medium concussion leads to paranoia, leads to schizophrenia, leads to psychologically distur... no. Breakdown. Be fatigued. Breathe air again, as if it was your first breath, as if you burst up from holding it, pacing it for what seems like... hours, underwater. That refresh. That relief. You're still here. Don't ask why. It doesn't matter. Isn't it clear that you are? Well, more so blurred but it's kind of exhilarating. I'm boring myself. Don't try to write, trying never works. Pouring does.


Salam.

No comments:

Followers