About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Monday, June 28, 2010

You want art under this roof? Look down.
Everything in my room is pretty feng shui. It's a love-hate relationship in this 9 by 9. Or so I'm assuming. My bed lays on the floor, my paintings that I never hung up, on the ground against a wall, with magazines and books on top and in between.


I have just realized I have at least 12 different places I write, different journals for different reasons. Most of them are note books, one's a sketch, others are forms of technology and one is on a completely different hard drive.
You know when you chew gum to help your ears unpop? I just popped in some. A double bubble never hurt anyone. And then I popped my ear, the opposite way. How does that even happen?


Well, my room is clean. Feels nice. I shall sleep in my gym clothes so that I must actually get up in the morning.
I have such a clear set mind this late at night.
Alrighty, 12 journals (which I continue to write in each), 7 juggling books to read, multitasking magazines, and oh hey video games. Alright, time to sleep on it.

No comments:

Followers