About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Slow down; portrait-ality

You might be looking, but you're not seeing. Just take it all in, it's overwhelming.
Things are always looking up. I mean, there's always something good, always. Look back on your day, review your time. Part of my homework is to monitor my day, can't say I actually did so for pen on paper.. yet. Hah. No but really, if you just refresh yourself, a brighter perspective awaits your duties in the future to come.
You might not be able to do it at first. What you really need to change is that you can "try" to do it, not not be able to do it. You might break down, you might fall apart, and you might seclude yourself. That's okay. You'll know everything is okay. Elements lie within, it doesn't matter who you are with or where you go, it's inside of you. It's up to you to feel at ease.
My doctor told me I have "an actress personality," and that I have too many ambitions and I'm always anxious to do something, to make something happen. I couldn't agree more. He recommended I slow down, find pace. Start up a training program again, start running again. So I ran tonight, I did some yoga tonight. It feels great. Exercise is my key to rebuilding. It does keep you happy. The result is worth the push. That is what I want to focus on.
Mending the pieces within me.
Having so many friends has a price, adds more in your life, and also makes you get caught up and cut back.
But don't forget that they're always, always there. So be thankful for having relationships where ever you go. I make friends left, right, you name it. In the bathroom at school, standing in line at a book store, going for a dog walk, etc. Who says it's weird to make friends of all ages? And not to sound into myself, but I think it's a plus to be attractive with a personality like that. I think if you focus on one thing, it'll drive you to insanity, unless you love it. You might get both side affects, for the best of you. But what I meant is, if I seemed like a sore loner who didn't care about my traits, or you know, myself, for the most part, I could only imagine how much of a wacko I'd look like chatting up mothers at the mall or buying make up at the Bare Mineral store. Looks are a plus. We all got it, you just might not have seen the best of it quite yet.

So, making better choices in health is in my future. What's in yours?

No comments:

Followers