About Me

My photo
Here, awaits your chance to unravel very fragile pieces of my brain.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Take my hand and pull me in again -Gray

I trick myself into writing something good so I can copy and paste it onto this empty space. Then I don't think it's so good anymore. I'm blog shy.



You know what the most refreshing sound to me is? Justin Nozuka’s album “You I Wind Land and Sea.” His voice of soul, his vibe that just lures you in, tuning out your outside world of troubles. I always come back to it from time to time, after hard times. It just.. finds me. Makes me feel well gain. It’s my healing potion for almost every sickness. And the smell of cold water, so. I’ve been listening to him from the days he began in coffee shops. Look at him now, evolving. It just gets better and better. And that is not surprise.

I want to work in an artistic environment. I have such a dark soul setting piece as if I took a jar to the creepiness of the universe and sucked it in as a breath of air. No. Happy environments suit me, although I am everlasting intrigued to dark shutters and dimmed lamps with peaceful music and a nice large and chipped mug.

Did you hear about them 3d televisions? I’ve always waited for such a thing as a child. I just wish I could reach in and grab everything out, it’s like a whole new virtual world. It’s not so much the idea of it, it’s more so the fact that they could do it. She said, “Dude, they made a device that stops dogs from barking, ridiculous.” It’s not the fact that they want to, it’s about making it possible. Don’t ask why.. if you do, we just say, “Because we can.”

“well the air is full of motions
and every breath I'm taking in
I feel you now, I feel…”

What’s the difference between egoistical and egotistical?

I love doing no-thing. Nada. Nothing. Nooothing. It’s too good. Back to the optimistic environment. Picture, Drew Barrymore in “He’s Just Not That Into You” workesque, with gay guys and a newspaper. That eats out Gigi’s magazine cubical if you ask me. But anyway, there’s always so much I want to do, you know? It’s like, I need to take time off from wanting and continue to breathe until I catch up again. Being ahead of yourself, it’s another form of clockwork. My mind is in the future, but I guess that makes my body kind of… what’s the word? Ah, anyway, I should get finished with this monitoring/planning homework. That is all.

I think I’m a workaholic. And I don’t ever want to disappoint anyone. So I’m like the “Yes Man” but I’m half the age and a young woman. Oh dear. Why do I make my life so much harder and think, not so much believe, that I can make everything happen? Haha. I’m such a ditz. Hello, reality. You hit my quite hare this time.

No comments:

Followers